User sync and data import
Haplo commonly integrates with your institutional identity management system and (for PhD Manager) your Student Record System.
Your IT team will be provided with tools to setup and maintain the user sync and data feed integration. They will:
- set up the institution structure
- set up the user sync for the PhD Manager module
- resolve any data quality issues
- adjust mappings, if necessary.
The successful deployment of your Haplo solution relies on the provision of good quality data from institutional IT systems during initial imports and through the ongoing data feed.
- Before compiling the data, the Haplo team will discuss with you what information you require imported into the system.
- The data should be provided in one of the supported file formats. Spreadsheets should be converted to a structured format.
- If any data is provided as a code (for example, organisational unit or visa status) the institution should provide a mapping for interpreting the codes.